Delock WLAN Power Socket Switch MQTT
This power socket switch by Delock can be controlled via button or WLAN. With the installed Tasmota firmware, the switch can be easily integrated into existing systems for home automation, IoT or M2M. With the help of the web interface, the power socket can be controlled without having to rely on the cloud or an app.
1 x plug CEE 7/4
1 x socket CEE 7/3
- Switch button with 2-colour LED indicator
- Web interface
- Programmable timer control
- Supports MQ Telemetry Transport (MQTT), Domoticz, Home Assistant
- Supports Alexa
- Chipset: ESP8285
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz
- Transmission power (EIRP): 100 mW
- Suitable for indoor use
- Power consumption: max. 1.5 W
- Rated current: 10 A / 250 V~
- Rated power: 2500 W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 60 x 60 x 36 mm
- WLAN Gateway
- WLAN power socket switch
- User manual
- Retail Box
• Add command "time" to disable NTP and set UTC time
• Removed support for WPS.
• New Arduino Core version
• The LED is now controlled in the same way as Tasmota
• For the hardware configuration a user template is now used.
We recommend you save the device settings and do a "Reset 6" as console command. This will restore the default settings, but keep the WIFI SSID and Password.
1. Run "reset 3" in the Console (your existing settings will not be affected).
2. The device will restart
3. Cycle the power on the device (unplug and plug it).
Wi-Fi calibration will not be done unless the device performs a cold boot from power up.
SetOption55 mDNS service 0 = disable 1 = enable
SetOption19 Set Home Assistant discovery protocol 0 = use Tasmota integration (default) 1 = use MQTT discovery
SetOption109 0 = (default) 1 = force gen1 Alexa mode, for Echo Dot 2nd gen devices only