Delock HDMI KVM Switch 4K 60 Hz with USB 3.0 and Audio
This KVM switch by Delock is a convenient solution for connecting four computers with HDMI output to one HDMI monitor.
Furthermore, two USB 2.0 ports for a mouse and keyboard, and two USB 3.0 ports for a hard drive or USB memory can be connected.
The active computer can be selected by mouse gesture, keyboard hotkey, button on the device or infrared remote control.
KVMs emulate a standard wired 104 key keyboard and wired generic 2 or 3 button scroll wheel mouse on their respective console ports. Whether or not a wireless or gaming mouse and keyboard work with KVM switches depends on several factors; in general, most wireless mice and keyboards do not support working with KVM switches. We recommend to use a standard wired mouse and keyboard with our KVM switches.
4 x HDMI-A female
4 x USB 3.0 Type-B female
8 x 3.5 mm 3 pin stereo jack female (audio)
1 x 3.5 mm 3 pin stereo jack female for optional IR-receiver
1 x DC 5 V power connector screwable
1 x HDMI-A female
2 x USB 3.0 Type-A female (USB 3.0 Hub)
2 x USB 2.0 Type-A female (keyboard + mouse)
4 x 3.5 mm 3 pin stereo jack female (audio)
• Switching via button, mouse button, hotkey or infrared remote control
• Automatic switching when turning a PC on or off
• Supports HDCP 1.4 and 2.2
• Supports HDR
• HDMI output:
Resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (depending on the system and the connected
• Robust metal housing
• Colour: black
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 243 x 75 x 26 mm
Power supply specification
• Wall power supply
• Input: AC 100 ~ 240 V / 50 ~ 60 Hz / 0.6 A
• Output: 5 V / 3 A
• Ground outside, plus inside
inside: ø ca. 2.1 mm
outside: ø ca. 5.5 mm
• PC with HDMI female + USB Type-A female
• Monitor or TV with HDMI connector
• Connection cables
• KVM switch with USB and audio
• Remote control
• 4 x cable USB 3.0 A male to USB 3.0 B male, length ca. 1.0 m
• External power supply
• Mounting brackets and screws
• User manual
• Retail Box
• 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A female
• 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A female
• 4 x 3,5 mm Klinkenbuchse (Lautsprecher, Mikrofon)
• 4 x 3.5 mm stereo jack female (speaker, microphone)
• 2 x HDMI-A 19 pin female
• 2 x USB 3.0 Type-B female
If the mouse is connected to the front USB3.0 ports, the gesture is no longer active.
"Press [Scroll Lock] ++ [Scroll Lock] + [F]+[L]+[A]+[S]+[H] to set all hotkeys to default."
So: F key, then L key, etc.