This Card Reader by Delock enables the application 2 Compact Flash cards via 40pin IDE interface. Since this Card Reader is bootable you can also use the it also as HDD and install a operating system. The Card Reader can be plugged to a free IDE female port of the motherboard by using an additional connecting cable.
• IDE 40pin to 2x CF Card
• 40pin 2.54 mm standard IDE male connector
• For Compact Flash type I, type II and Micro-drive
• Master or Slave mode selection
• 2x mounting wholes
• +5 V floppy disk drive power connector
• Supports DMA and Ultra DMA modes. A compatible flash media card will be required to use these modes.
• Size: 60mm x 43mm
• A free IDE 40pin port
• For DOS, Windows 3.1/NT4/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Unix, Linux
• Card reader IDE to CF card
• Delock poly bag