This adapter by Delock is compatible to the Samsung Galaxy SII and can be connected to your smartphone through the USB micro-B interface. Thus you can read and write different memory cards like e.g. SD / SDHC I / microSD through both slots. Furthermore you can connect a HDD or a USB stick to the USB-A port. The USB micro-B port provides additional voltage when connecting a HDD. Just plug the included cable to the adapter and to a free USB-A port. You can also connect your existing Samsung Galaxy SII power supply to the USB micro-B female of the adapter.
• Suitable for Samsung Galaxy SII
USB micro-B male >
1 x USB-A female for HDD / USB stick
1 x USB micro-B female 5 V only for HDD
1 x SD / SDHC I slot
1 x microSD slot
• Data medium can only be used in FAT32 format
• LED indicator: power (green) / memory recognized (red)
• Dimension: 2.6 x 5.46 x 1.1 (L/W/H) without connector
• Colour: black
• Additional power supply when connecting a HDD either by
using the included cable or the existing smartphone power supply.
• Connecting Kit 4 in 1
• USB cable ca. 60 cm
• User manual