The USB 1.1 to parallel adapter enables you to connect parallel devices, e.g. printer, scanner etc. to a free USB port of your PC or laptop.
1 x USB 1.1 Type-A male >
1 x parallel Sub-D 25 pin female
• Supports USB printer via virtual USB port
• Parallel DB25 female with screw nuts
• Cable length: ca. 80 cm (incl. connector)
• Windows Vista/7/8/8-64/8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
• PC or laptop with a free USB Type-A port
• USB 1.1 to parallel cable
• User manual
• Retail Box
The cable is not recognized, on the CD-ROM are only drivers for Windows 98 and ME. Where can I find the driver?
The drivers are included in Windows XP/2000/Vista.